Actuit's back office outsourced bookkeeping service is for all sizes of business from solo owners to large corps. Back office service can be customized as per business specific needs.Offshore bookkeeper help is an outsourced bookkeeping services company with wide range of customer service, supply chain, analytic and finance and accounting support services to the business located in United States and Canada.
Whether you're just starting out or you have been in business for a long time, bookkeeper can help! Just get on with what you do best!
Our periodic small business bookkeeping services are designed to ease your record-keeping burden and allow you more time to grow your business and generate profits!. We track your bank, PayPal, credit card and loan balances with proper reconciliation. Our team perform the task of classifying your sales and expenses into the proper accounts. We manage our clients' end-to-end accounting processes to maximize efficiency and derive a competitive advantage.
List of business bookkeeping activities, We do.
One fixed affordable monthly fee includes all of the following:
- Bill Processing : Processing all types bills, viz., expense bills, purchases, inventory, general supplies etc.
- Invoice Processing : Proper recording of sales invoice to ensure correct receivables at all times.
- Bank Transactions : Bank payment and receipt transactions recording to proper accounts.
- Cash Management : Processing of Cash transactions and monitoring cash
Internal Control Based Quality Process
- Commercial Validation: Perform purchase/sales order, contract and credit terms validation; support contract administration.
- Bank Reconciliations : Timely performing of Bank reconciliations
- Inventory Management: Inventory Management towards purchases, sales and inventory reconciliation.
- Accounts Payable: Reconciliation of supplier bills, fund requirement forecast payments based on Orders/ Bills processed
- Accounts Receivables : Reconciliation of customer accounts and aging report to speed up collections.
You get financial statements in an easy-to-read format show you where your business stand each month. So that you can manage your business more effectively by making better-informed business decisions. Financial Statements forming for reports includes: